Ho hum...I wish I had Jule's mood thingy now. Feel depressed. I'm another year older and I still feel like I'm getting nowhere fast. Thanks to those of you who remembered and sent me birthday wishes. Appreciate it. We'll have the big Russian night out the next time we all get together eh?
Bleh....maybe I'll write more another time...I have stuff to write about my adventure to Pakistan, the new utterly confusing Bangkok airport and Chinese New Year (HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!) I quite liked Pakistan although the domestic flights were a bit scary. And oh yeah...forget about the whole "no mobile phone in the plane" thing. It must be a myth. No one switches off their phones on the domestic flights there.
chet
2 comments:
Happy Birthday and Happy Chinese New Year! :)
I haven't turned my phone off in a plane for about four years now - no signs of them dropping out of the sky yet either. Another myth busted.
Post a Comment