Saturday, February 10, 2007

World of Warcraft Madness



Oh yeah...forgot to mention they launched the latest World of Warcraft game recently. People started queueing up at 7am in the morning to get their copy. It was madness! They only started selling late morning and all these people....don't they have work to go to? Don't they have to go to school? etc.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was the more patient ones like my collegue decided to go downstairs (the launch was held on the ground level of my office tower) at 3pm and only had to queue for 5 minutes to get their copies. My friend gave me a trial license to try it out and #(%#@%( now I'm hooked and addicted. Someone help me! I don't want to be a computer geek playing till the wee hours of the morning!

It's pretty hard to discipline myself but I'm slowly turning round the corner by only playing at the certain times of the week or weekend. I'm in the office now so I can't.... :-)

chet

No comments: