Sunday, November 11, 2007

Huh? I didn't know I could fix washing machines!

My !@#$% washing machine refused to work after the wash cycle today. Kept telling me error code 37. So I looked it up on Google and apparently the water pump (pumps water out) is stuck or jammed. So I had to manually bail all the water out of the machine till my arm was sore. Then I had to lift and tilt the damn machine to see the bottom side of it, turn the little fan attached to the pump and presto, the machine started draining. Gotta thank Google and FixYa for the solution. :-)

Speaking about sore arms, I played my first game of squash in more than a year today. Ahh...I love the game. It's 100% stress relief and fun! The objective is to get back into it more regularly now. Anyone for squash in Singapore? I can only find three public courts in the whole of Singapore!

Gotta go. Getting some zzzs before I go cycling at East Coast Park tonight!

chet

2 comments:

VedmaJulia said...

I had to learn how to fix blocked pipes and perform other minor chemical experiments using sulphuric acid - fun fun... Never had to deal with this crap in Australia! Glad to hear you are well :-)

Eug said...

Sulphuric acid?? Geez...that's serious stuff. :-) What were you trying to unblock?

Good to hear from you too. I've been rather anti-social since I got this job since I don't have enough time for myself let alone sending emails and blogging.

What's up for Christmas & New Years? Looks like I'll be somewhere in the highlands of Thailand.