Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Six sleeps to go...

Yep...six nights and I'll be back in the land down under again for the first time since I left! You guys have been warned...

Those of you in Melbourne ('cept Cam who for some reason is in Bangalore), what's everyone up to on the Thursday (13th) or Friday (14th)? What say a session at the Belgian Beer Bar followed by dinner at La Porchettas? Or maybe De Los Santos? Or a kebab at Lambs in Carlton? Or some Turkish food? Or all of the above? And then Brunetti's to follow! I'm going to drink so much coffee I'll die from caffeine poisoning!! Loo-o-ok! My hands are shaking in anticipation of good coffee!!


chet

4 comments:

VedmaJulia said...

Me jealous *sigh*

Quenie Fong said...

Me jealouser *sigherser*

Zoya said...

evil! so evil! I should stop reading your blog now before I get very jealous or start day-dreaming about all the nice Melbourne food, places and people... *runs away*

Eug said...

Muahahaha....I'm finally here!! Tomorrow morning will be a nice breakfast + coffee then some shopping!