Twice baked Gorgonzola Souffle with Granny Smith apples, rocket lettuce, truffle honey (didn't taste any truffle) & candied walnut (lovely touch!)
Australian tenderloin Rossini - 200g steak served with truffle mashed potato, seared foiegras (sp?) and spinachAnd to go with the above, we had a couple of bottles from the Napa Valley:
Aquinas Napa Valley Chardonnay '05
Saintsbury Carneros Pinot Noir '05
Lovely wines. :-)
Dinner did cost a small fortune for six people though (>SGD600!!)
Heh heh....Zoya writes about her handicraft, I write about my eating experiences. :-) (more to come from Penang!)
chet (a little tipsy again)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Well I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to tasting some Singaporean food in August!!! :)
The funny bowl looks like a Chinese gold ingot minus the middle hump. Betcha the restaurant and its menu were feng shui-ed by our Philippines branch!
Vasilisa - yep yep....I'm blocking those dates for you guys in August!!
Quenie - incidentally, the restaurant is opposite the WOFS shop in Serendra , Fort Bonifacio
Post a Comment