Wow what's happened in the last few years? Was in Melbourne (12 yrs), Singapore (4.5 yrs) and now Hong Kong! This is now an on/off journal with whatever I feel like writing. If you think it's boring, well, go read someone else's blog! If you're wondering why euginsin, that's because I was moving to Singapore (SIN) when I started this blog. Not the other kind of "sin"!
Will forward your email to David. He's our best guinea pig! BTW, he told me on Skype that I should eat duck when I am in London. Seems it melts in your mouth!!!
Yes, I said exactly the same thing...and he got annoyed...asked why we always say that whenever he eats something new - Nei sic duck meh? hehehehehheh
2 comments:
Will forward your email to David. He's our best guinea pig! BTW, he told me on Skype that I should eat duck when I am in London. Seems it melts in your mouth!!!
Yes, I said exactly the same thing...and he got annoyed...asked why we always say that whenever he eats something new - Nei sic duck meh? hehehehehheh
I can confirm that curry in Brick Lane is great, will definitely take you there when you visit :-)
Post a Comment