"If you tune the server right, it will be more performant."
"It's more performant this way."
www.dictionary.com definition
| Main Entry: | performant |
| Part of Speech: | n |
| Definition: | a performer |
| Etymology: | based on informant, etc. |
Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon
Copyright © 2003-2009 Dictionary.com, LLC
Cite This Source
And a colleague revealed another favourite term used by our neighbours on the continent - "prepone":
"I'd like to prepone the meeting to Monday instead of Tuesday."
And suprisingly, there's an entry on dictionary.com for it although I'm not sure which source:
Copyright © 2003-2009 Dictionary.com, LLC
Cite This Source
And a colleague revealed another favourite term used by our neighbours on the continent - "prepone":
"I'd like to prepone the meeting to Monday instead of Tuesday."
And suprisingly, there's an entry on dictionary.com for it although I'm not sure which source:
| Main Entry: | prepone |
| Part of Speech: | v |
| Definition: | to place in front of, to schedule for an earlier time; cf. postpone |
No comments:
Post a Comment