Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back in Singers...

Hi folks,

Yep...back in Singapore now. They don't have Boxing Day holidays here which I'm really not used to! And speaking about boxing day, I miss going to the Boxing Day test at the MCG with my mates. All that drinking and making lots of noise...well, looks like Warney got his 700th (and 701st and 702nd and 703rd and 704th) wickets. Geez...the pommies are hopeless...

I hitched a ride with my brother back to KL yesterday. On the way we had to stop at the best roti canai in the world. Of course, they're not open AGAIN. I never seem to get my timing right! Fortunately, I think one of their relatives decided to open a shop next door that sells the same thing. Not as good but still good nevertheless. :-) The roti telur bawang with fish kuah. Yummm...


And then on the way back to the KL house, we stopped by for a quick tour of his office. Nice PC.



Anyway...I just realised it's 7.20pm and I'm still sitting in the office! (honestly, I came it at 10.30am today) My beloved Spurs are playing Villa tonight so come on Spurs!!

chet

No comments: