Happy new year everyone! May 2007 bring you lots of happiness. :-)
I'm so jealous of you guys who are in London right now. How I wish I could have joined you all and drink till I drop especially with Whitty. Instead, I had an interesting celebration with some of the local celebrity models who are also wives of some very rich people. Somehow I ended up in a private room at the Mezza-nine restaurant in the Grand Hyatt Singapore with them. And my...they are really beautiful! (one of them anyway) I was a last minute ring-in by one of my long time friends and former room mate in Melbourne. Sorry Kevin - no photos for you again. Was too busy sipping champers and having a good time. :-)
The New Years buffet was very good and had a range of food from Western to Chinese to Japanese. The entire table for 10 was already booked and paid for so this was a freebie for me otherwise it would have been something like SGD$388++ per person. Only six people including me, showed up for dinner. The rest of them decided at the last minute to fly to Macau to gamble or something. Apparently they were putting in bets of HK$50k (SGD$10k) per hand in baccarat and had won a cool mill HK dollars by the time we finished out starters. Ah well, I guess if you have it you can flaunt it...but my own experience is usually the richer someone is, the less they want to.
Anyways...I'm keeping this post short. Happy new year again everyone!
chet
1 comment:
Hey Euge! Happy new year!
Post a Comment