I subscribe to the BBC daily news headline and it also sends me a Breaking News Alert. So I received one yesterday and I thought crap...what serious world event this time? "William splits from girlfriend". The tabloids must be in a frenzy by now. Et tu BBC? That's sad...
chet
7 comments:
You should see the news coverage it is getting here :-) you'd think the world stopped...
Wow - "Pop star Britney Spears is writing a letter of support to newly single Prince William, according to media reports." May be they two will get together and make babies. Princess Britney???
PS: this is Polina saying it... Denis is stupid and logged me off... the hairy bastard!
PPS: and he grew a goatee to make his face look like it's less fat
Huh? Kinda late news isn't it? Been in Malaysia newspapers 2 days ago.
Bald and psycho princess Britney? Now wouldn't that bring on a new media frenzy?
*shudder*
Clive watches BBC news every morning and their main stories are usually pathetic, though I can’t think of any good examples at the moment. I wonder what criteria they use to choose them.
Post a Comment