Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beijing Taxi Tip

OK...so I didn't know the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the office here in Beijing. Explains the non too pleasant look I got from the cabbie this morning. The meter didn't even move! He was going on and on and on in Mandarin which I can't understand. But then again, I didn't know and was going to give him a little more but with that attitude, too bad.

chet

Trying to replicate Jule's mood thingy
Current mood: Sleepy, grumpy
Drinking: Starbucks coffee (it will have to do)
Listening: Garbage

4 comments:

VedmaJulia said...

Hahaha you can always move your blog to Livejournal and then you'll have Mood/Music/Location at the bottom of every post if you decide to use it. Shame on you for drinking Starbucks!

Eug said...

You should have tasted the 20 yuan (expensive) coffee that I got at the Great Wall. With gritted teeth I drank, GRRR.

Quenie Fong said...

Hmmm...strange....why does he ALWAYS refuse coffee whenever I ask him? All these years, and then he goes and drinks bleh coffee in all the strangest places on this earth...for coffee that is...

Eug said...

At least it's espresso and not powder!