.jpg)
Somehow I keep thinking I need a freakin' break. Do I?!? I think I do. Melbourne, you've been warned...
On a lighter note, I found out yesterday that some or all Ming vases are actually made out of bronze or copper. I think the technique was called Cloisonné. I was at a factory here in Beijing. Very interesting. I really liked some of the Cloisonné paintings. They were beautiful but alas, I can't spend that kind of money! They're about SGD$1,400 each. The pictures taken on my mobile phone don't really do justice.
.jpg)
.jpg)
BTW, this is the Nike look-a-like brand I mentioned the other night. Notice the similarities? :) Damn...the name didn't come out in the picture. All I can remember is it starts with the letter 'L'.
.jpg)
Anyways...time to get back to work. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE. And there's nothing to watch on telly here because they're all in Mandarin!
chet
Current mood: Tired, don't come near me grumpy
Drinking: Bottle of water
Listening: Alanis Morissette
No comments:
Post a Comment