Wow what's happened in the last few years? Was in Melbourne (12 yrs), Singapore (4.5 yrs) and now Hong Kong! This is now an on/off journal with whatever I feel like writing. If you think it's boring, well, go read someone else's blog! If you're wondering why euginsin, that's because I was moving to Singapore (SIN) when I started this blog. Not the other kind of "sin"!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Quizzes...quizzes
Damn it! It's 2am in the morning and I just had to do the quiz that Polina posted.
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."
2 comments:
Heck! So am I! And you made me do it, even though I had a hundred million things to do!
This is What Kind Of Flower You Are
You Are a Snapdragon
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
HAH!
Post a Comment