Wow what's happened in the last few years? Was in Melbourne (12 yrs), Singapore (4.5 yrs) and now Hong Kong! This is now an on/off journal with whatever I feel like writing. If you think it's boring, well, go read someone else's blog! If you're wondering why euginsin, that's because I was moving to Singapore (SIN) when I started this blog. Not the other kind of "sin"!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
2 years!
Wow...I just realised I've now worked in Singapore for two years! I started work October 6th 2006. How did the time fly by so quickly??
4 comments:
wow! congratulations! :) it's been almost 3 years for us... time flies...!
I had no idea it had been that long. Though I have no concept of time anymore.
well, I've been to England for over four years now. Time does fly.
YABBA DABBA DOO!!! 2 WONDERFUL years of having you near us! May you have another 200 years near home!!!!
Post a Comment