One of the roasted ingredients - nope it's not the 'secret' ingredient and I only used the neck. Don't know what hormones have been injected into the head.So till the kitchen reopens in the new place...
chet
Wow what's happened in the last few years? Was in Melbourne (12 yrs), Singapore (4.5 yrs) and now Hong Kong! This is now an on/off journal with whatever I feel like writing. If you think it's boring, well, go read someone else's blog! If you're wondering why euginsin, that's because I was moving to Singapore (SIN) when I started this blog. Not the other kind of "sin"!
One of the roasted ingredients - nope it's not the 'secret' ingredient and I only used the neck. Don't know what hormones have been injected into the head.
1 comment:
The souring ingredient is called dried tamarind pieces not sour plum. And I normally soak this particular type of mustard leaves in a quick salt bath before I give them a final rinse to rid them of snails or red long thread-like earthworms which they are known to have. These vegetables must be grown in water or near water to nearly always have pests like these. They will all emerge from wherever they are hiding when the brine hits them!
Post a Comment