In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
So this is from chet - fact or fiction? You decide. :-)
- I absolutely hate oysters. Dried oysters are OK when boiled in rice congee for hours. Raw? No freakin way. Kilpatrick? See previous answer.
- I go bonkers over certain things no matter how small they are - like it's ATM and not ATM machine or PIN and not PIN number!
- I have blooming big feet (size 11 for work shoes, 13 for basketball shoes!)
- My favourite fruits are bananas and cherries.
- I've torn my patella tendon three times and torn ankle ligaments playing soccer and basketball.
- I can be a really nasty person when I'm in a bad mood and pissed off.
- I used to represent my state in swimming.
- I am scared of heights and bungy jumping doesn't seem to cure it!
- I was in the theatre group in uni and had a lead role in an Australian play - that was great fun!
I've done nine. Ah well, bonus for you then. Tag who? The usual suspects I guess. P & J, Fioleta (what does Fioleta mean?), Whitty, Tanya, Swampy, Tanti, Jules. I wonder if there's a bot searching Google for the above paragraph?
chet
3 comments:
u tagged me? are you serious??? *ruuuuuuun...hide*
Wow! you represented your state in swimming?! that's very impressive. Now I'll have to think of smth similar... or is it facts of Jack and me together that we both need to come up with? or separately?
Tanti - Haha you can run but you cannot hide!
P - Separate! Funny how it took me awhile to think about it. One would expect that I know myself!
Post a Comment