Wow what's happened in the last few years? Was in Melbourne (12 yrs), Singapore (4.5 yrs) and now Hong Kong! This is now an on/off journal with whatever I feel like writing. If you think it's boring, well, go read someone else's blog! If you're wondering why euginsin, that's because I was moving to Singapore (SIN) when I started this blog. Not the other kind of "sin"!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Yay! Jules is coming...
My first visitor from the good 'ol Aussie days is arriving this Sunday! What about the rest of you?!? Whitty? P&J?
5 comments:
Pha! We get there 2 days before... Will see you there!
Really looking forward to catching up with you :-D
Planning the menu already!
Now are you a zoo person or a kick back and get drunk person?
*smacks forehead* silly question! ;-)
trying to visit u, but u keep disappearing whenever i wanna visit spore :P
like next week!!
My bad....but you can blame Fua for that one. He's the one that asked me to go to Manila :-)
Post a Comment