Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day indoors...

Here I am taking my own sweet time on this nice sunny Sunday in Singapore, getting ready to go out for lunch with some mates. I take a shower, get dressed and then this happens:

View from my kitchen balcony - I wanted to go to the rooftop to take a pic but it started pouring heavily

It's raining so heavily, if you zoom in enough, you can actually see the sheets of raindrops

Looks like a Sunday indoors for me. Just messaged my friends, we'll have hot pot dinner at Chongqing Hot Pot instead. Yummy! Looking forward to it... Curious? This website has a good description of the place. Want some? Well you have to be in Singapore first...

And since I have some spare time now, and I don't feel like working, check out this bike. *slobber* *slobber* I want one!!! Yep, I'm shopping around for a new bike. Need to shed those kilos I put on everytime I get a visitor in town!

*Hint hint* for my next birthday, employee award, etc. etc. :-)

Any recommendations for a bike that I don't need to get a mortgage for? One that can be ridden of course!!

chet

No comments: