And this is my attempt tonight...
Nicely laid out on the plate....ok....maybe my kimchi cabbage doesn't look as nice but hey, it cost me SGD20!
My classy dining (actually coffee) table set up - San Benedetto (one of my favourite "Frizzante" mineral waters), kimchi pork dish, fresh kimchi and rice! Turn on the TV and I'm all set!Close enough? You bet'cha! Deeeelicious...... (chet is happy chappy now) And no I didn't finish the entire plate! There's enough for two more meals. :-)
Now let's see...what should I try to cook next?
chet (maybe I should open a restaurant!)




1 comment:
Good job Eug! Looks deeeelicious! I must say that you are a good cook. Gone are the days when you called home during peak phone hours to get a quick recipe check! LOL And yes, you should open a restaurant one day, make it before I die and I'd run it for you while you zip around the world eating more new food.
Post a Comment